Campus ID Centers

ID Centers are the place to go for i-cards, visitor cards, and other University ID cards. ID Centers also issue department cards and photo name badges, and support the campus debit programs—Springfield's Campus Cash program and Chicago's Dragon Dollar$ program.

Are you planning to travel? ID Centers take passport photos, and offer International Student Identity Cards for student travel discounts and benefits.

Most importantly, your campus ID Center is here to help!

Learn more about your campus ID Center