On-campus students who have never had any type of university ID card can submit a photo online. You are allowed three photo submission attempts.
If your photo is not approved three times, you will no longer be allowed to use MyPhotoSubmit and will need to go to an ID Center.
- Use a plain, well‑lit background.
- Make sure it's clear of other objects and people.
- Avoid unnatural lighting and shadows.
- Eyes should be open and facing the camera.
- No sunglasses.
- Full face must be front‑facing and centered.
- No hats or head coverings.
- No silly facial expressions or filters.
- Must show top of the head and shoulders.
- Reflects your current appearance.
- Must be a .jpg.
- Must be square (1:1 ratio).
- Cannot exceed 1000 pixels per side.
- Log in using your university NetID and password.
- Choose a suitable photo from your photo library.
- Submit your photo.
You can cancel or change your photo any time before it's reviewed.
What to expect
There's manual processing required, so allow at least three business days. The best approach is to get real‑time email updates. (You can also log back in.) When you see a "ready for pickup" status, bring a valid
photo ID to your ID Center and claim your new i‐card! Ready to get started?